Payment is due prior the event.
Cancellation and Postponement
Should the event be cancelled for any reason the client may be charged depending on the timing of the cancellation and costs incurred by Spectrum. The cancellation and postponement charges will be as follows.
- Cancellation after booking has been made and up to 14 days before start of setup – 10% of quoted price
- Postponement after booking has been made and up to 14 days before start of setup – 5% of quoted price
- Cancellation 14 – 7 Days before start of setup – 20% of quoted price
- Postponement 14 – 7 Days before start of setup – 10% of quoted price
- Cancellation 7 – 3 Days before start of setup – 30% of quoted price
- Postponement 7 – 3 Days before start of setup – 20% of quoted price
- Cancellation 3 – 1 days before start of setup – 50% of quoted price
- Postponement to later date, 3 – 1 days before setup – 30% of quoted price
- Postponement to booked day that is the next day or two, 3 – 1 days before setup – 10% of quoted price
- Cancellation on Day of setup or show – 100% of quoted price
- Postponement to later date, on day of setup or show (After some gear has been setup) – 50% of quoted price
- Postponement to next day or two on day of setup or show – 15% of quoted price
- Spectrum will take all steps practical, to reduce any costs incurred due to cancellation or postponement. If there are any costs incurred that is more than the fees stated above, then that cost will be charged to the client on top of the stated fee
A. The equipment is agreed to be as stated.
B. While every endeavour is made to supply equipment as ordered, Spectrum Lighting and Sound reserves the right to substitute other designs where necessary.
C. Spectrum Lighting and Sound will not be responsible for costs incurred due to any delays, non-supply, accidents or loss or damage of any kind direct, indirect or consequential which may arise through defects or breakdowns of the equipment hired. Although Spectrum will be responsible for reimbursement of any deposits paid by the customer and will not charge for services provided when there is serious problems causing the event stated within to be in jeopardy.
D. Where there are minor problems due to delays, non-supply, accidents or loss or damage of any kind direct, indirect or consequential which may arise through defects or breakdowns of the equipment hired, Spectrum will give an appropriate discount at their discretion.
The client shall only use the equipment for the purpose and within the capacity limits for which it has been designed, and will not attempt to alter, repair or modify the equipment.
Screen Trailer may be subject to wind restrictions and limits. These will be discussed closer to the commencement of the event, taking into consideration the long range weather forecast.
All equipment remains the property of Spectrum Lighting and Sound Limited and its suppliers. The client undertakes to keep the equipment in his own possession and control, and free from all liens, charges, encumbrances and any other interests whatsoever. Any fines incurred by the client while the equipment is in use, will be the responsibility of the client.
Spectrum Lighting and Sound Limited undertakes no liabilities whatever in respect of third party and similar risks or for personal injury or for consequential damage of any kind.
The Hirer will be responsible for all costs incurred due to non-payment.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT
Any damage to equipment that is the fault of the client including actions of other contractors, suppliers and venue staff or any other members of the public, will be the responsibility of the client. The client will also be responsible for gear that is damaged due to extreme weather conditions that is outside our control. It is the client’s responsibility to provide insurance to cover situations listed in this paragraph.